Thursday 27 August 2009

Not to be outdone

Firstly, no change with Oonagh. I have been whispering nice things in her ear about the nice green grass waiting for her down the lane but it's not helping. I think we will end up moving most of the girls at the weekend and keep Oonagh and a few friends behind the house until she gives birth.

I met our new neighbours at lunchtime, they are moving up from down south so the girls introduced themselves.

This evening I remated Geena, she literally dropped like a stone as soon as she saw Gianmarco's Masterpeice arriving. Not wanting to be outdone my Legends recent mammoth mating Marky was on the job for over half an hour.

I was beginning to think we would still be out there in the pitch black. Paul was late home from work again so we were late getting started.

Thankfully both Ursula and Kate both spat off, Kate in her usual rather large chip on the shoulder manner. I stunk and have had to have a very hard scrub in the shower to try and remove the smell.

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

You remind me...I have the good fortune of Minstrel to deal with...when she has her cria...she is lethal, especially if you look at the baby too long !!...Im not looking forward to that...I had enough of it last year...oh well roll on the new arrivals.....Jayne

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Kate is fine when she has the baby. It's the minute she is pregnant that she becomes a nightmare.