Sunday 13 September 2009

Cria update

We have been out with the camera, I thought you might like to see updated pictures of the two female cria we have for sale with their mums.

Both girls are growing nicely, this is Heidi. She is a very friendly girl with a lovely light fawn fleece. She is from the world renowned Killawasi and this shows in her fabulous fleece.


Aria, Heidi's mum, has been scanned pregnant to our brown stud Golden Guinea so we would expect another fabulous brown or fawn cria next spring. This pair are currently for sale for £6,000 plus VAT and would make a great addition to someone looking to add colour and quality to their herd.

Palm-Olive is sired by Accoyo Remarque, the sire of many prize winning offspring.

She is now five months old and weighing a very healthy 27 kilos will be weaned shortly so the time remaining to purchase her and mum Molly at a fantastic price of £6,750 +VAT is running out.

Molly has been scanned pregnant to our elite stud Gianmarco's Masterpiece, who won first place Adult White Male at last weeks Westmorland Show, so the expected cria (due early May 2010) should be a stunner.

After we'd taken some photo's I thought I would give my mum a break from the knitting today and she has been helping me with cleaning the boys field. The boys got to chomp away on the race between fields whilst we did the cleaning.

Mum has finished off the ladies gloves that she bought with her and is now working on a hat. I finished my gloves to match the stripy hat that I sold at the recent show we attended. I'm now working on a new scarf/wrap thing but I think it is going to be a slow job.






No comments: