Tuesday 6 October 2009

My new coat

I 'acquired' a new work coat at the weekend, my brother had kindly donated it to me as I'd been complaining that my waterproof coat was no longer waterproof.

As it was raining last night I put it on when we went to give Heidi her supper. As usual Paul was late home from work so by the time Heidi got her supper it was getting dark. I shouted her and she came running but stopped dead in her tracks; I sounded like me, but I had been smothered by this big blue thing. In the end Paul had to feed her as she wouldn't come near me.

The weather was terrible this morning so I put on the same waterproof coat and hoped for the best. Heidi came running and stopped short of me, but after talking to her for a little while she realised I was in fact me and she happily guzzled her milk. They do make you laugh don't they.

As the weather has been yuck I spent the morning catching up on some paper work, I've been putting it off for a while so it was starting to pile up. This afternoon has been spent knitting, I have finished one of the hats that was ordered.

1 comment:

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

It's comical (and sometimes frustrating) how they spot those suttle differences in your clothing or behaviour, or changes in the shelter. Dave.