Friday 15 January 2010

Dream on

Nothing much to report today. It has been very damp, this morning we had sleet and rain which has helped with the thaw. We now have tyre tracks down our lane and there are very small patches of green appearing in the boys field.

The weanlings and the girls are having to wait a little longer for proper signs of green although Oonagh managed to find a few blades poking through under the fence.

We have a whopping 8 degrees forecast for Sunday, it will feel like summer after the minus 15 we had last week!

Just one last thing to mention, I've found a farm I would love - need to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow as it is out of my price range but I know the animals would love it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting a lottery ticket too. I want a farm where it is warm and a bit drier. Back to really soggy ground now.

Irene

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

I could do with a lottery ticket too...maybe we could start a syndicate !.....it costs nothing to dream ......Jayne