Tuesday 26 January 2010

No coat today please

It has been a much better day weather wise, no sun but at least it was dry. So much so Kealani actually went coat free for the first time in ages. Especially for you Jayne here is the proof. Can you guess where the coat fits?!
She is this colour because along with her mum they like to find the dirtiest part of the field....
Whilst the cleaner girls prefer to stay on the better grass.

I also managed to catch a shot of the weanlings coming to meet me, with the exception of Star who was far too busy eating to even look in my general direction.

I was hoping to get some more paddock cleaning done today but I have had to wait in for the plumber. We had a wet patch appear on the study ceiling, typically our en-suite is fully tiled so there was no way to get in from above so I now have a hole in the study ceiling but hopefully no water leak!

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Kealani looks big !...she looks much bigger than my babies, I think that she is one month older that Zeto !..the coat fits, no doubt on the white bits !...the weanlings look cute ....looks like their all enjoying the grass, for the moment !......Jayne

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

She is quite tall, much bigger than Sandstorm and only half a kilo lighter despite being 6 weeks younger. She was born on 1st September.