Thursday 18 February 2010

An early one

I thought I would post an early blog tonight as my brother and his family are on their way up the A1 as I type to spend a few days with me.

It has been a really dull day today with some snow showers this afternoon so I had a mad rush out to put Kealani's coat on before she got wet. She does make me laugh, if its wet she comes running to meet me, and today was no exception. Then another night when she thinks she doesn't need it we have a bit of a wrestle.

She is getting ready to be weaned I think, I will leave her until after the Futurity so I can keep a close eye on her once she is a big brave girl away from mummy.

I have received some homeopathy remedies today from Jayne at Zanzibah, I am determined to get Mary back in full fleece. She had a bad case of mites a couple of years ago and has always had bald patches on her belly ever since, she's not sore just bald, bless her.

I have tried various different things on Mary which have worked on other animals suffering from hair loss after mites, like stop-it and camrosa to name a couple which haven't worked. Jayne has great success with her homeopathy so I thought I would give that a try.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

It had better work...now you've mentioned it !!.....Jayne x