Tuesday 16 February 2010

Panic sets in

I had a major panic on at lunchtime. When I got back in from poo sucking in the boys field, I had a message on the answerphone from Elaine at Farrlacy Alpaca Mill confirming receipt of my fleece but advising me that the box was damaged. She wanted to make sure that it was all there.

The message said she had four bags; oh no there were five! After all the problems I'd had with collecting the box this was all I needed. However when I rang Elaine back she confirmed all five were there, she'd not seen the smaller white bag - panic over.

I have spent most of the day trying to clean the boys field, after I'd cleaned their deposits I turned my attention to the leaves which are a real pain. It has taken me all day and it doesn't look much better.

The muck truck pipe kept blocking so after unblocking it for the fourth or fifth time I reverted to manually raking. Hughie and Loki were supervising whilst Legend had found himself a bit of sun to sit in, he does like to sunbath.

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Sounds like you earned your pancakes !!...Jayne

Unknown said...

I'm going to have a go at the leaves again tomorrow too. It's really hard work so you have my sympathy.

Irene