Friday 26 March 2010

One becomes two

I feel like I haven't stopped again today; no change there then!

My little lamb is much better, after various treatments last night he actually sucked his bottle this morning without me having to 'squeeze' it down. He's also found his voice so has been shouting for milk on a number of occasions during the day.

He is much more active too, he has been running about, although Paul wasn't too impressed to see him running down the hall this evening. I blame Alan (farmer friend) as he was at the door delivering another lamb in need of my attention!

Yes, I now have two in the utility, however as I type they have finally settled down so there is peace a quiet - for a while at least. Both are doing well so fingers crossed there will be a suitable four legged mum available for them very soon.

On the alpaca front it has been very wet, the fields have gone for resembling desserts last week to swaps this week. Milly decided that it would be a good idea to have a sit in a muddy puddle this afternoon! Great timing, her new owners are coming tomorrow to collect her.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Glad to hear..the little lamb..is doing well and he has a friend...typical..just when you need her to be looking her best..she goes for a sit in the mud !......Jayne