Sunday 3 October 2010

So much for dry

So much for a dry day today it's been pouring pretty much none stop until tea time. It was so bad some of the girls actually ventured into the shelter for the first time ever! I don't know what it is about the shelter in their current field but they really don't seem keen to use it.

The bad weather has meant that I have got more spinning done, I was hoping to have finished the black by then end of tonight but that's not going to happen even if I sit up half the night. I'll keep trying though.

The rain has even stopped the kittens from venturing far today which has meant they have been causing havoc around the place, much to Paul and Smudge's annoyance!

According to Countryfile the weather is supposed to be better tomorrow so hopefully I will get the rest of the fields cleaned and the boys now resting field harrowed.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

What a 'bun' fight..between the kittens..its hard to see where one starts and the other finishes....we have had a glorious couple of days....up here !!.....Jayne