Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas

With the house invaded (Sarah's words not mine!) last nights blog just seemed to get forgotten until I was far too tired.

I had helpers for this mornings feeding routine, Mum and Faith wanted to help, although I'm not sure Faith is quite used to the arctic conditions we have here at the minute.  The ride on the sledge was good and helping to clean the girls shelter ready  for their bedtime was OK but after that she was a little bored and very cold.  I doubt she will be offering to help later.

Looking at the amounts of presents in my spare bedroom Santa may need the whole of the Barnacre herd to assist his reindeer's tonight.  I better give them extra rations of carrots tonight or they'll be pinching all of Rudolf's!

It just leaves me to wish you all a Merry Christmas, have a good one, stay safe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun...merry xmas Debbie, Paul and family x

Rosemary said...

A very happy Christmas to you all!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Merry Christmas....and Happy New Year....Especially from Duke and us here at Zanzibah ....Jayne