Sunday 23 January 2011

Is it bedtime yet

Another late blog as I have only just managed to get on the computer, we really do need a second machine or I have to blog when I am half asleep and it doesn't make sense!

We had planned to do a spot of weaning today but it was raining this morning and I like to do nasty jobs on a nice day so instead we got everything ready for tomorrow (the forecast is good).

The pen is erected and has been observed by the girls, Oonagh was straight over to check it out.  Shortly followed by the rest of the herd, you could see them saying to each other, what's this for; toe nails, injections or maybe just a spot of fresh grass..........

Hopefully it won't be too stressful for any of us.  I suspect Ursula and Mary won't even notice their babies have gone, Irraquoy on the other hand will cover me in green before she forgets Niveous.  Nefertiti will spend a while looking for her daughter Meketaten, she did when we weaned her first daughter Sienna.

Paul has put the latest batch of knitwear into our online shop, seeing as he won't learn to knit Mum, Carol and I are having to knit very fast so he has to keep updating the shop as punishment!

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Good luck for tomorrow...hope the weaning goes well.....and not too much of the green ...screaming...stuff !!....Jayne

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to steal Paul's new Blackberry Debbie...a bit of revenge for computer hogging!:)

Rosemary said...

Hope weaning goes well! I keep putting it off - now I've decided I'll wait and see how you get on first!