Sunday 30 January 2011

Quad shot for Jonathan (Paul)

This is not an airwaves admission of some kind of cleaning compulsion but I do like my environment to be clean, in the house and out of it. Some time ago Jonathan (you know who you are!) visited us here at Barnacre and commented to Debbie about the ‘state’ of the quad – I suspect he thought I just used it on the gravel drive?!


What with all the snow followed by rain and mud, my shiny quad was not looking quite so shiny and this just will not do. And so this weekend I decided it was time to do a bit of advanced spring cleaning. I cleaned the car, which made the stock trailer look dirty, so cleaned that. The small trailer (the “sheep taxi”) was parked next to that and so that had to be cleaned. And then of course there was the quad.

Now I am of the opinion that if you’re going to do something you might as well do a proper job. I didn’t take pictures of the clean machine collection, but just for Jonathan, and the rest of our blog followers, here is our (nearly) one year old quad. That chamois leather to finish off the trailers and quad sure does the trick!

Enjoy everyone and stay clean!

Paul

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Where's the dents! . . . the ripped seat? . . . the dodgy lights? . .
Now I really am going to have to clean my Mule tomorrow!

That's a lovely shiny quad!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Wow...show room condition....I should take a photo of mine...its a real big mean and dirty looking piece of equipment....I might get round to cleaning it one day !!.......Jayne