Wednesday 2 February 2011

Well Carol did say.....

Only a short one tonight as it is blowing a hooley and we need to get home to make sure all is ok.

We still have no Internet at home so seeing as Carol accuses us of taking over her house we thought we would well and truly take over!

Paul descended on her yesterday and today to do some work and I'm sat blogging in her lounge now, whilst I am doing it I'm able to keep check in her knitting and Dave's carding, or lack of it!

It's good to see that Rosemary thinks she has worked out what is going on - maybe she can fill me in with the gaps, that I've not worked out yet. 

For anyone who has been following our twitters the felting has not resurfaced. 

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I'm probably way off track! I usually am!

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering when your beds will arrive at my house and where will I put all the alpacas ...... our garden isn't nearly big enough!
Carol

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Its nice to have a home from home !!.....I hope I don't get blown away...tonight....its definitely a Wizzard of Ozz.....Night.....Jayne