Friday 4 March 2011

Flashing lights

Not much to report today, just the usual routine apart from a little excitement this morning.

Our little lane has suffered somewhat with major potholes, in fact it was a health hazard, even going at 2mph it still rattled your bones.  Well not anymore, this convoy arrived bright and early this morning.
This evening my niece Faith has arrived, along with her job list for me, which began with me taking her to bed and reading the stories; yes she 'needed' two!  She wasn't too keen on going to bed mind you, but after a little persuasion she agreed to lay in bed and listen for Golden Guinea snoring outside.

Apparently I've got to get her up in the morning too, I've agreed in exchange for her helping with the morning feeding; wish us luck!

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Good Luck...sounds like you are going to have your hands full...with your little helper !!....Jayne

janet said...

Isnt it nice to have help, even if its only a little hand. I bet she is really enjoying herself. xx