Wednesday 19 October 2011

Dosing sheep

I think the realisation of the rolling caravan has now sunk in.  So this morning we put our minds to finding a replacement, hopefully the next one will last a bit longer.

Kate is continuing to have her drench and today she has actually had some camelibra which is good.  By this evening she was thinking that she was entitled to her own trough again.

This afternoon I have been over to the mart to dose my new sheep which are arriving tomorrow.  They are going straight up to the hill so I wanted to get them done before they went on the land.  I'm quite looking forward to them arriving.

I will be able to check to make sure the steels for the shed have arrived, they have supposedly been on the waggon for two weeks now but they never seem to quite make it up there.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Which breed of sheep?

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Good luck for the new arrivals....hope the steels manage to make it up the hill soon !.......Jayne