Saturday 26 November 2011

Night on the tiles

It has been exceptionally windy here today, in fact the wind has knocked the electricity out a few times at Carol & Dave's, so that's before we move up onto the hill.

The alpacas are all looking very dirty at the minute, hence the lack of alpaca photo's, they are a disgrace.

Instead I will share with you pictures of the tiles we are thinking of using for the bathrooms at the hill.  Its the first ones we've actually agreed on so I think we should order them quick before one of us change our minds!

The plan for the kitchen and utility is muddy boots style tile.  You can hardly tell the difference between the dirty concrete and the tile - maybe we should stick to the concrete and save some money!

Whilst I'm on the subject of my kitchen, I think I need a new towel, the builders seems to have found a towel and are using it as a flag.  It looks like it's past the point of retrieval.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Its been windy here...too...nice tiles ....was that towel once white !!...in a former life ! Funny how some white alpacas....turn into Mud monsters.....and are dirt magnets....while others stay dazzling !.....Jayne