Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ankhesenamun

After all the excitement of the last few days we have had no new arrivals today, that's not say its been a quite day, there's always something to be done on the hill!

We have started to build one of the new shelters today, whilst mum was continuing work on the veggie plot and dad was supervising.  There was no chance of adding more manure to the veggie plot as Paul has broken the muck truck.  He managed to roll it - I'm not happy; need I say more!

I was saying to Paul this morning that Nefertiti's new cria who we have called Ankhesenamun (who was the third daughter of Nefertiti), was the spitting image of Meketaten.  I thought I would look at some old photo's.
Here we have Ankhesenamum

And here we have Meketaten
I know there looks a light variation of colour on these photo's but that was only down to the sun, they are peas in a pod.  Lets hope this new little girl follows in the footsteps of her two big sisters, both colour champions in their own rights.

3 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Congratulations, Ankerthingywhatsit looks lovely!

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

I agree but can't improve on Mark's comment!

Rosemary said...

Can't remember how to spell the name but looks great and will probably have a lovely temperament like Meketaten!