Saturday 16 June 2012

I am a mole and I live in a hole

We have had a great day today, despite the bad weather.  Gill, Ross and Taylor came over to help with the job list, so the boys have been building a field shelter; which is now finished which I'm sure the alpacas will be grateful of it, and I have been giving Gill a fleece skirting lesson - she's a natural!

Whilst the three boys were up on the hill they managed to find this poor little chap, a mole.  He looks like he's been in the wars a bit, and whilst they cause lost of the damage I do think they are very sweet. 


Gill and Ross were also got to see a mating (alpaca obviously!), Golden Guinea had another session with Oonagh who hadn't taken and Little Miss Irraquoy sat for Gianmarco's Masterpiece.  Hopefully the others are all pregnant as they were no-where to be seen!!

No comments: